Inhalt des Dokuments
How to apply?
The Urban Management Program application must include:
- Urban Management Application form (hand-signed)
- Curriculum vitae (hand-signed)
- Motivation letter (hand-signed)
- Copies of your Degree Certificate and Academic Records, including an explanation of the grading system (Certificates and Academic Records in English or German do not need to be translated; those in other languages must be translated into English or German)
- TOEFL-results or IELTS level
- Two letters of reference (hand-signed). The reference letters should be written on paper with an official letterhead or bear an official stamp.
- Proof of at least two years of work experience - on your employer(s) letterhead paper and certified by your employer(s)'
- Copy of your passport
Please only send the requested documentation.
Only complete applications with all the supporting documents mentioned above can be accepted. Documents that require a signature by hand (hand-signed) will not be accepted without a signature.
Refer to the Urban Management Application FAQs here  for further information.
The interactive application form (link below) for the Urban Management course including attachments can either be sent by email OR by post. You can also attach a DAAD Scholarship application to this form. One set of copies for both UM and DAAD, sent to Urban Management Program, is sufficient. Do not send a set to DAAD. Please do not put your application in plastic sheet protectors!
The Urban Management application form is available as an interactive PDF document here:
(Please note: first download the form, then open and complete it with Acrobat Reader)
UM Course starting 2020 
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS FOR THE 15TH MASTER'S COURSE STARTING IN OCTOBER 2019: APRIL 30TH, 2019.
For DAAD applications a different deadline
applies. See Funding / Scholarships. 
The complete application should be sent to one of the following addresses:
When applying by email:
When applying by post:
Technische Universität Berlin
Urban Management Program
Sekr. HBS 5
Applications can only be accepted when fully completed. Once admitted to the Urban Management Program you will be requested to submit certified copies of your degree and transcripts. Enrolment requires payment of the first installment of the tuition fee.
Our TOEFL code is: 8804.